1. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with goods that are free from defects, subject to section 6 of this paragraph.
2. Selected goods are covered by the warranty.
3. If the received goods are inconsistent with the agreement, the Customer may exercise, at their option, the rights granted to them by the Seller under the warranty, or the guaranty rights – directly with the guarantor.
4. Pursuant to art. 558 of the Civil Code, the Seller excludes its liability under the warranty, however, it does not apply to the Customers with the Consumer status.
5. The Seller is liable to the Customer if the product sold has a physical or legal defect, whereby:
a) a physical defect should be understood as a non-conformity of the goods with the sales agreement, in particular, if the goods:
do not have the properties which the goods of this type should have due to a purpose set out in the sales agreement or arising from the circumstances or its intended use,
does not have the properties of which the Seller has assured the Customer,
has been handed over to the Customer in an incomplete condition,
b) a legal defect should be understood as a non-conformity of the goods with the sales agreement, in particular, if the goods:
belong to a third party,
are encumbered with third party's rights,
a limitation in using or disposing of the goods arises from the decision or ruling of the competent authority.
6. Deterioration or damage to the goods, about which the customer was informed before making the purchase and has agreed to receive the goods in such a condition, is not a physical defect.
7. In the case of non-compliance of the goods with the agreement, the Customer has the right to file a complaint in the Store. The complaint can be filed: in person, by phone, by registered mail or an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This right is valid for the period of 2 (two) years from the date of delivery of the goods.
In such a case, the Customer may return the goods by standard mail to the address used by the Store for deliveries: Box Electronics s.c. ul. Leśna 15, 81-876 Sopot, Poland.
8. In order for the complaint to be considered, the Customer should send or deliver the goods along with the proof confirming purchasing it from the Seller (it can be, e.g. a receipt, an invoice, a proof of payment for a specific Order).
9. The complaint should contain at least the name, surname, and email address used by the Customer when placing the order, specification of the product being the subject of the complaint, and a description of the reservations raised, together with the Customer's request related to the complaint. A written complaint should also contain the Customer's correspondence address. In the absence of the above-mentioned data, the Seller may ask the Customer to supplement the above-mentioned data.
10. When filing the complaint, the Customer may request:
a) repairing the goods;
b) replacing the goods with defect-free ones;
c) reducing the price;
d) withdrawing from the agreement – if the defect is severe.
11. The customer should submit the complaint within one year from the date of finding the defect. The deadline for filing a complaint cannot, however, end before the expiration of the Seller's two-year liability period for the goods.
12. Within 14 business days, the Seller will respond to the complaint filed by the Customer and inform them about the way of proceeding further.
13. The Seller is not liable for the goods' physical defects arising from improper installation or/ launching if these operations were not performed by the Seller, or by the Buyer who has followed the instructions received from the Seller.
14. If the complaint is accepted, the Seller will refund to the Customer the costs related to sending the returned product back and will cover the cost of re-sending the goods to the Customer. Refunds are carried out in accordance with the rules described in Clause 9 of the Regulations.
The right to withdraw from the agreement
1. Pursuant to the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827) The Consumer may withdraw from the agreement, without stating a reason, within 14 days from the date of delivery. To comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a declaration before its expiration (for example, a letter sent by post or email). A model document of the declaration of withdrawal from the sales agreement was put by the Seller at the end of the Regulations and can be used by the Consumer.
2. In the case of validly withdrawing from the agreement, the agreement shall be deemed as never concluded. The consumer is obliged to return the purchased product immediately, no later than within 14 days. to the address used for deliveries:
Box Electronics s.c. ul. Leśna 15, 81-876 Sopot, Poland
3. The right to withdraw from a distance agreement is not eligible for the Consumer in relation to agreements:
a) for the performance of services, if the undertaker has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who has been informed before starting the performance of the service that they will lose the right to withdraw from the agreement upon the undertaker's fulfilment of the service;
b) in which the object of the performance includes a non-prefabricated item, produced according to the consumer's specifications or aimed at satisfying their individual needs;
c) in which the object of the performance includes items that are, upon delivery, due to their nature, inseparably fixed to other items;
d) in which the object of the performance includes audio or video recordings, or computer software delivered in sealed packaging, if the packaging has been unsealed upon delivery;
e) resulting from a public auction;
f) for the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance begins with the Consumer’s prior express consent before the end of the agreement withdrawal period and after the Consumer has been informed by the undertaker about the forfeiture of their right of withdrawal;
4. The cost of sending the goods back are borne by the Customer.
5. The Consumer shall be obliged to take care of the goods until returning them.
6. The Consumer shall be held liable for any decrease in the value of an item covered by the agreement, where such a decrease results from using the item in a manner other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
7. The Seller shall be obliged to return to the Consumer all received payments, including the price of the goods and the cost of delivery (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the consumer, other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller). Refunds are carried out in accordance with the rules described in Clause 9 of the Regulations.
8. The Seller shall return the payments referred to in Clause 8 item 7 of the Regulations not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the agreement sent by the Consumer. If the seller does not propose to personally take the item back from the Consumer, the Seller may, however, refrain from returning the payment until receiving the returned goods or proof of delivery provided by the Consumer – depending on which event occurs first.
1. The Seller shall return the payment using the same payment method that was used by the Consumer unless the Consumer has given their express consent to using another payment method that entails no additional costs.
2. If the Customer has made a payment by bank transfer, by electronic transfer, the payment is returned to the bank account from which the payment was made.
3. If the Customer has made a payment in cash on delivery, the Seller shall return the payment to the Customer's bank account or by a postal order, after determining the form of return chosen by the Customer and requesting the Customer to provide the data required for the bank transfer.
4. The Seller is not liable for not returning the payment or its delay if, despite sending the Customer to the email address provided by them, a request referred to in Clause 9 item 3 of the Regulations, the Customer will not provide the Seller with the required data or if the response to the request will be incomplete and will prevent an effective return. The Seller is also free from liability if the return was not carried out or was carried out late due to the Customer providing incorrect data required for a bank transfer or postal order. In such a case, the payment return will be carried out immediately after obtaining the above-mentioned data from the Consumer.