Clean/Drive, Boost, Reverb.
Allows you to connect a guitar speaker or full range PA cabinet.
You can use Stomp-Head as a preamp without connection to cabinet..
Master Tube Design technology. 130W power section with 50W and 25W real power selector.
• Power stage efficiency: 130Watt
• Power output selector: 50W, 25W
• Speakers impedance auto detection: 4,8 and 16ohm
• 2 channels: CLEAN and DRIVE
• 3- footswitches: REVERB, CLEAN-DRIVE and BOOST
BASS, MIDDLE + RANGE switch, TREBLE, PRESENCE, DRIVE , DRIVE LEVEL, REVERB, VOLUME
• MASSIVE – sound saturation
• SPEAKER CABINET SELECTOR: guitar cabinet / full range passive cabinet
• BOOST increases output signal level and makes sound slightly "crunchy".
• Serial EFFECT LOOP
• LINE-OUT with Speaker Simulation. Allows send linear signal with simulation (PIN) or without simulation (RING) or both simultaneously
• Main power suplply range: 90-240V
• Housing dimensions: (H x W x D) 60 x 185 x 175 mm
• Overall dimensions: (H x W x D) 78 x 185 x 175 mm
• Weight: 1,35kg
- as a classic amplifier. There are 2 power levels to choose from:
25W and 50W.
- as a preamp connected directly to the mixer and PA system using the built-in speaker cabinet simulation.
The amplifier can be used without connecting a speaker. If a speaker cabinet is not connected, the power stage of the amp is not active.
Stomp-Head SH8.Qlone is a fully analog design devoid of digital simulation.
The amplifier is extremely easy to use and contains everything that is necessary in the guitarist's workshop.
If you are looking for amplifiers with very small dimensions and weight, and at the same time you care about the excellent sound characteristic of tube amplifiers, the SH8.Cube will be the perfect choice.
Amplifier power matter. Like all Stomp-Head designs of the Taurus, the power amplifier has twice as much power reserve than is actually used. This is to prevent the power stage from over-driving and to obtain the right dynamics (headroom) when playing at its full power. Thanks to this, the amp always plays with the same power at different speaker impedance: 4.8 and 16ohm.
In the case of SH8, the efficiency of the power stage is 130W and its real volume is the same as in the case of a 50W traditional tube amplifier.
Designed by musicians for musicians